Featured

    Featured Posts

    Social Icons

Loading...

HOW TO WRITE AN EFFECTIVE COVER LETTER FOR JOB APPLICATION


How to write Cover letter
In the post Job seeker?: DO THE FOLLOWING CORRECTLY, YOU GET A JOB , it was mentioned that you need to have strong ' selling tools' to make your application effective. One of the effective selling tools is your cover letter.

Cover letter should be written taking into account job description of the post you are applying for, your skills based on the certificates you have, working experience and achievements and any other exposure you have which is relevant to the job you are applying for.  

In this post, you will read an example of a cover letter for a job position, Accounts Payable Accountant. The applicant has relevant working experience and exposure, and is comparing content of CV with the job description of an Accounts Payable Accountant.


                                                                                                        
                                                                                                                               YOUR ADDRESS 

EMPLOYER ADDRESS

Dear Sir / Madam

REF: APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ACCOUNTANT

I am applying for the above mentioned post which was advertised on ......(mention where the post was advertised -newspaper or website) because I fit the position as I have skills and proven record of performance. I will be a valuable asset to your company as I explain below:

I have proven record of designing, analyzing, implementing, monitoring and control financial regulations as I once designed, supervised implementation and control of financial controls of ………….(name of organizations you worked for as shown in your CV ).

My main tasks both as financial accountant for (name of organizations you worked for) were to review and verify financial transactions for accuracy, appropriateness and completeness and report to the board of directors of the respective companies together with my recommendations of what had to be done according to my review and analysis of particular transactions. I was also responsible for communicating with the stakeholders any relevant financial issue as representative for (name of the organization).

During my employment (services) for (name of organization or organizations)  I received and provided great cooperation with the Board of Directors of those organizations.  A good explanation of this is my innovations and recommendations to the Board of Directors of (name of NGO), I came up with innovative ideas for reducing monthly distribution cost of orphans’ groceries, and I recommended the saving to be used to buy new items which were not in the standardized list.

At (name of organization) I researched information on tax regulations and proposed new ways of handling financial affairs of the company; this helped the company restructure its financial affairs in a way that it avoid unnecessary penalties and high tax burden.

I am excellent computer user with skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, (mention applications you can use).

I have attached with this letter, my recent curriculum vitae and copies of relevant certificates. I hope you will favourably consider my application; I am available for job position in your organization as soon as you need me.

YOUR SIGNATURE

Your name.

Source:Johnie Blog
author

This post was written by: Author Name

Your description comes here!

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

Post a Comment

CodeNirvana
Chediel . Powered by Blogger.
© Copyright Rundugai Blog
Back To Top